Sunday, February 13, 2005

I just never get used to saying goodbye. Every so often I hug my daughter goodbye without knowing when I will see her again. Today we mailed a drawing she made to her sister who has her third birthday coming tuesday.
This girl could be my daughter. Should I decide to recognize her as well I need to hurry while she's flexibel (e.i. young) enough to take the news and not be traumatised by it. My son was at a birthday-party yesterday so me and Eva had a couple of hours together.

Luckily there are people out there who support me while I struggle with work, study, being a single dad as well as a weekend-dad. With two custody-cases on my hands with two different ex-es concerning probably three different kids I'm busy enough as it is.

Perhaps I should take some time of,
First listen to what the boss has to say about the matter since my private situation is affecting my work.

Should you feel like ending it all in the way of this guy who planned with others to commit suicide on Valentine's Day, you might want to take a look here:
Pere Lachaise

No comments: