Thursday, February 07, 2013

Skywatch Friday

Click to enlarge.
More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N8 mobile phone and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

==========
Last month we stayed in a cabin near Dijon, France. For a week. And it was cold.






===========
My first collection of (100!) short stories is now available through Amazon! Even cheaper as e-book...

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Such beautiful skies, Terrence! I do love the last one!! Good to see you online again, hope all is well and congratulations on your short stories!! I'll be checking them out on Amazon! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Joyful said...

These are lovely shots Terrance. Very nice indeed. I love the colourful sunset. Congrats on your publication!

Unknown said...

The atmosphere of cold weather comes over very clearly in your pics! Thanks for sharing:)
Am going to do an art exhibit in the beginning of June in Amsterdam -would be great to see you there -I'll keep you up to date!

My name is Riet said...

Dus daar is het ook behoorlijk winter. Prachtige luchten zijn er ook, mooie foto's Terrence.

Laura said...

a beautiful series!

Fokko said...

Nr. 1 en 4 vind ik erg mooi. De eerste is erg donker van sfeer, het heeft wel wat.