Thursday, February 23, 2023

People should take us as we are! Right?

Because we want people to take us as we are, we won't ever make concessions to our appearance. We just feel very comfortable wearing ties and suits, high heels and fake smiles with unnatural teeth and dito buttocks we paid a lot of money for at a 'correction' clinic.



===================
Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon
donation (click) is much appreciated:
=================
On one hand we want people to take us as we are, while on the other hand we put a lot of time, effort and money into creating a living and breathing avatar of ourselves.

Apparently more money goes around in the make-up- than in the oil-industry.

And that's 'normal'. Of the thousands of people who know me and who I know, just a handful seem to get away with not caring about how they appear to be to other people: if they get invited for a ballroom dance at the queen's palace, they still wouldn't shave, shower or change their slippers 'because this is who and what I am' and if they feel like shaving and wearing a suit, they will. Even when working at a construction site. 

And everybody lies on Tinder. And is surprised to attract people who don't match 'the real them'. I once wanted to ask a female friend: 'If you want a guy to be attracted by the real you, why do you use a photo filter that hides your wrinkles, lie about your age and profession and publish a close up of your cleavage? You said you want a man who falls for your humour and intellect. Are 'humour' and 'intellect' the names you gave your breasts?

'I'm always nice to the men I meet via Tinder and have sex with. I even make them coffee the morning after! But still they quickly abandon me and I don't know why!' 

Perhaps someone should tell women like in this example honestly: 'Well, you present yourself as a desperate woman in her mid 40s who just presents her looks. So you attract men who are simply looking for a cheap prostitute. And you don't only give them free sex but even free coffee. As soon as you start a meaningful conversation, they run.'

Personally I think it's a shame when people mistake sex for love.

What are your thoughts on this?

No comments: