Friday, March 19, 2004

"does the bible disaprove of gay marriage?"
Is a question that brought someone to this livejournal. A good question indeed. Sofar nobody I know has been able to pinpoint the phrase in the christians holy book. Can someone help me out here?
In this message-board are a few ideas.



Seen this picture?
It shows George Junior rubbing the head of Alphonso Jackson, acting Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
This is how much respect he has for high ranking government officials who happen to have a dark skin colour...



David Blunkett, the Labour Home Secretary has found a nice method to cut on the costs of the British prison-politics: let the innocent pay for room and board! (Thanks to HfH)




Martin Hoogland, the ex-cop who was convicted for the murder on the Dutch Crimelord Klaas Bruinsma, yesterday got shot himself while on leave. The police suspet foul play...




The past weekend my son and I had our first lesson at this years circus-course. He decided to go ball-walking. His sister Eva and my mom went with us to see how we were doing. Eva and her grandmother get more and more attached. Always great to have my daughter be a part of my household for a few days...
Next to the fact I found this website from where you can download all these great programs dating from the time even the term "spyware" did not exist called http://www.oldversion.com my son learned that his best mate, Maurits, will be changing school shortly. It kinda depressed him so I decided to skip training-class and spent a bit more time with him. The poor lad...

No comments: