Friday, July 02, 2004

SpaceShipOne

made history as being the first privately financed craft to make it into outer space. Well, as far as we know that is.



Saturday me and my kids, Eva and Ferdinand had a good few hours of fun for ourselves before my house and garden were crawling with castmembers from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. They came to barbecue and watch football.

Sunday it was once again time to rehearse for the show. We've put in a few extra's so if you'd ever get a chance to come and see it...In the evening neighbours Debbie, Billy, Petra, Miriam, Dudo and Jafaar helped me to settle down after a little clash with some guy from my block. Neighbour Debbie got me out of my mental state by yelling:"Ter, don't hit him! He's not worth it!"
From inside I couldn't help laughing since I only then realized the man physically threatening me was a whole lot bigger than I am...;-)


Monday Ferdinand joined me for work and his gran fixed us dinner. Later that day I joined neighbour Miriam (who also happens to be the mother of my daughter(s) for a glass of wine and thus I was the first to congratulate her on her birthday.

Tuesday I passed the tests on fireprevention and reanimation with zero mistakes! My son gave Eva, her sister Dayna and their mom, neighbour Miriam a bracelet made out of so called Scouby Dou-string. Neighbour Angélique showed me her new Bikini
and friend Daniëlle came to spend the night while earlier that evening neighbour Johanna had come by to see our son while I was at his school to receive his report: he has officially passed his class and is now over to group five!

Wednesday was a really quiet day at work since most kids attended a sport-event and therefor had skipped going to afterschool. In the evening my son and I watched Holland being kicked out the European Championships Football.

Thursday I had planned to rejoin my Pencak Silat group but after a visit to the fysiotherapist decided different. I had left my keys at work but luckily I met neigbour Angélique's guests Dana and Dale, knowing she has spare keys to my appartment.
Lucky me, for my son had accidently left his keys at school. I found him wondering around in the community-garden where a friendly neighbour had left him in. From another neighbour's home he left a message for me on the answerphone.

Friday Marlon Brando, "The greatest actor in the world" left this planet in his physical form and soon when I came home from work neighbour Angélique and her two friends paid us a visit and after they had gone I made a start in sorting out a pile of photographs...

No comments: