Sunday, September 03, 2006

Summer Holiday

What do Jean Luc Picard, Michael Myers, Mary Poppins and Oprah Winfrey have in common? People dressed to look like these (and many, many more!) characters were at the party I had the pleasure to work at, last night: Fucques les Balles by Erwin Olaf en de meubelstukken at NDSM-werf, Amsterdam.

Amongst the people attending was my boss at The Amsterdam Dungeon. Let's find out if the fact he saw me doing the can can in a pink tutu affects the contract-renewal talks coming monday...

Had a great summer holiday with my son: we went to see the baseball game Cuba vs. The Netherlands (and we won!), we went to a science museum, saw the classical circus of Circus Renz and saw the perfect copoeration of light, sound, costumes and entertainment department from Cirque du Soleil. We spend a week in the dunes at summercamp and I got to spend a weekend one on one with my daughter when my son was at Vlieland, one of the isles, with a friend of his. We changed a few things in and around the house and Ferdinand picked p two new hobbies: playing Magic: the gathering an folding paper airplanes.

No comments: