Friday, March 13, 2009

Skywatch Friday

The sky looked so weird that day, a few days ago and some half an hour before sunset so I just had to take these. They are from a small shopping street, less than five minutes away from my home in downtown Amsterdam and from the street that connects that street and my own.







Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N93 mobile phone and is unedited. For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

restoration42 said...

I appreciate the contrast of your photos - the angles of the city with the wild sky shining through.

Guy D said...

Excellent shots with the buildings, I like these alot.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Jane Hards Photography said...

Beautiful evening sky.

Anonymous said...

The third picture is my favourite, but then again, I am very partial to trees! So any skywatch picture with a beautiful sky and a beautiful tree is bound to make me smile!

Thanks for sharing!
Greetings from West Africa,
Esther