Friday, March 06, 2009

Skywatch Friday

On our way back from the Czech Republic we drove through Poland. From the moving bus I took this shot of a church and a tree. Later I discovered my camera can be seen in the window-reflection:


















From the bus from hotel to village we had this view:


















This is what the surroundings of our hotel in the Giant mountains looked like:



















From our hotelroom-window:


















Through the hotelroom-window:


















A bit of sun and a snowboarder at the ski-area


















From the parkinglot at the ski-area:


















Since I wasn't here last week, I figured I owed you a picture.
This is the view from the kitchen window of a friend's place where we practice Pilates twice a week:


















Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N93 mobile phone and is unedited. For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sebastian Anthony said...

I've been to Poland... but it didn't look like that! But I was at the coast, in Gdansk :)

Stunning landscapes...

To answer your question -- I was actually taking photos near by, and then I was on my way home, and saw the lake... jumped out of my car and took photos very quickly!

This was the photo I took just before.

Don Wood said...

nice shots hope you had a nice time pilates dont sound so good though I am doing physio at moment so adverse to exercise XXX Don

Unknown said...

I love this photos of your trip. I liked that first photo. Groetjes!

Nova said...

this is all amazing... keep posting for more wonderful pictures...


HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE