Thursday, April 23, 2009

Skywatch Friday

This is the view from a Dutch train between Amsterdam and Breda:


















A statue in Breda, depicting William the 3rd:
























A typical Amsterdam sight you might recognize from the postcards:























(Perhaps nog really a SWF-picture) My son on his bike in the town of Purmerend:


















Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N93 mobile phone and is unedited. For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Beautiful photos.
Mary Elizabeth @ Now and Then

Louise said...

The third one DOES look like a postcard!

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely SWF post. I have enjoyed your photos and the one of your son on his bike is great. Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry, I still don't like concrete barriers in my photos BUT better to have them than not, they do keep us safe don't they? Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

Lots of clouds in that country. I should know, my wife is from Belgium.

Sylvia K said...

Really lovely, delightful photos! Brought back lots of good memories! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.