Friday, September 17, 2010

Skywatch Friday

Click to enlarge.

More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N93 mobile phone or our Canon EOS 450D and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

The pictures of the helicopter and the ships were made during the Sail Amsterdam 2010-event. The church-tower is in Middelburg and the swans were shot (well, their picture anyway) in the canal that runs past my house in Amsterdam




6 comments:

Anne said...

Nice weather in Amsterdam I can see :-) just been there for a short short trip, hope on day to spend much more days in this town.

Happy weekend

ninja said...

I've been there the very same day. And it only left me wanting more. Is Amsterdam always so crowed as on Sail 2010?

Sylvia K said...

Such gorgeous skies, Terrebel, and superb captures for the day! I love the wonderful variety! Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy! Happy SWF!

Sylvia

Kim, USA said...

Different beautiful scenes, just awesome!! Great shots!
Scaly sky

Jan K. said...

Je hebt je weer lekker uitgeleefd. :-)
Vooral de foto van de zwanen onder de donkere lucht vind ik erg mooi.
Maak er een mooi weekend van!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Terrance: Neat shot of the sky through the masts.