Friday, June 07, 2013

Skywatch Friday

Click to enlarge.
More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my Sony Experia S mobile phone and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

From monday until thursday my future wife and I participated in the 'Avondvierdaagse': four days in a row of organised walking. Either 5 or 10 kilometers a day. We did the 5k tour. Quite an achievement for my new hip! Here's what we saw, walking through our own part of town in beautiful weather conditions:









5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Ah, such beautiful skies indeed! Looks like a great walk! Thanks for taking us along! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Terrence!!!

DeniseinVA said...

These are fun and interesting photos, thank you for sharing them.

Happy SkyWatch Friday :)
Denise
An English Girl Rambles

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Onder zulke ideale omstandigheden kan het geen straf zijn geweest om in goed gezelschap de Avondvierdaagse te lopen. Dat doe ik je niet meer na, Terrence, knap!
Maak er een mooi en zonnig weekend van!

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've
loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?

Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Here is my web-site :: übersetzung russisch deutsch text

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.

I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


My page mp3 player gb