Thursday, March 10, 2016

What if a Wall around the US was built 200 years ago?

'What makes you a Christian?'

-'Well, I go to church every Sunday, read the Bible and call myself a Christian.' 
'So if I stand in a garage and call myself a car, does that make me one?
If I call myself a drummer, sit behind a drumkit, does that automatically make me a drummer?'

It seems a lot of people want freedom of religion. Except for Muslims. 
It seems a lot of people oppose registration of civilians 'because that's bad.' Except for Muslims.
It seems a lot of people welcome everyone from every nation to enter the great nation that is America. Except for Muslims.

People like Donald Trump use people's fear of the unknown for their own selfish purposes. In the case of Donald Trump that's money and power. He and his supporters don't realize running a business is totally different from running a country. Having a few foreign friends does not make you an expert on foreign policies and not knowing the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas makes you not the best Commander in Chief. Who, in his right mind, would bomb people without knowing who they are, where they are or what they've done?

Imagine The Wall mister Trump, his supporters and other ignorant people want to be build around America was built 200 years ago? Would you have been born in America?


No comments: