Wednesday, February 07, 2018

More fun

There are some amazing people out there! People who invent stuff to make life for others a bit more pleasurable as well as helping the planet a bit. Imagine what the world would be like if we all just did a little bit to help others and or the planet? Here some news on a new kind of solar panel:


And here just a guy who finds pleasure in his work and wants to share his feelings with others. He is known as 'The Tarmac Dancer':



A few days a week I help with the paperwork at a brewery and try to make the day more pleasurable for our clients and my co-workers. I also work part-time as an entertainer in nightclubs, festivals, company parties...

That's how I do my bit in making life on Earth a bit more enjoyable for others. And for myself.

What do you do to make this world more fun?

Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00K4007NG

No comments: