Thursday, November 26, 2020

How would you act in case there's a fire?

Fire! Leave the building immediately!

I once burned myself at a barbecue so I know getting burned is not that bad but merely a nuisance.

The people can take their own responsibility. It's not up to the government to tell them what to do.

It's just the burning of fabrics and stuff so it's okay to go to work and hug your friends when you're on fire.

The fire is a hoax. They just make you believe there's something burning in the kitchen. Don't worry.

Don't let them scare you: fire is completely natural!

Only my burn ointment works great. You can now buy it at a 10 percent discount after paying double the regular price.

And what if people were drowning and this is what others tell them?


Would you listen to others, trust your own instincts, wait how others respond, believe it's a hoax, think 'they' just want you to leave the building?

Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon

No comments: