Thursday, July 30, 2026

When nobody likes you

His grandfather fled Germany to dodge the draft and taxes, ripped people of with all kinds of cons and made his fortune selling women and later real estate. Which is the name rich people use for 'buildings'. 

His grandfather was an asylum seeker and his mother as well as most of his wives were immigrants. Since he hates immigrants, one can only conclude he hates his grandfather, mother and wives.

He was never loved or even liked. In order to get women to touch him, they would either have to be promised a lot of money or get drugged.

The way he talks is an insult to his (English) school teachers:

"I know a lot about drugs. I use them all! Tremendous stuff!" "I know everything about foreign affairs. I had a lot of them. Czech Republic, Slovakia... even kissed the *ss of some Russian guy in Finland! I'm the best *ss kisser. Bigly!"

================================================

Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon
A donation (click) is much appreciated:
============================================
No one kisses his *ss because they think it's big and beautiful but because of his perceived wealth and power. For those with actual power he is literally and figuratively a tool, a useful idiot.

And he just grins and thinks he's the Greatest of All. If anything, he's the greatest embarrasment of all. Unfortunately he has been used to turn the US into one of those dystopian sociaties we were warned for in books and disturbing movies.

If he wasn't responsible for the misery of millions of people and r-ped children, I would pitty him. But I don't.

No comments: