Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Of Love (a poem)

She likes to wear socks.
In bed.
And on the couch.
Two different ones.
Socks, not beds.
Or couches.
One on either foot.
Not two on one foot.
That would be weird.
I like the feeling
of one socked foot
in my crotch.
Enjoying that feel of gently stroking
and occassionally squeezing toes
While I caress
her other socked foot
as we watch Netflix.
Laying on the couch.
Which is very comfortable.
As comfortable
as touching her soul
with mine
and our heartbeats synchronize
while they slowly 
pick up speed
simultanously.
Until they race
and we slowly make love
to eachother,
accelarating when it feels right
or left.
depending on the position
our bodies are in
at the moment
our limbs 
could make virtual onlookers think
we are behaving
- as in the poem
I fail to recall -
like mad,
mangled crodociles 
of love.


===============
Here in a 'picvoice':





Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon

Would you like to support my work (I have read two whole articles of more than a page long and watched almost half a dozen videos so I could provide you with this information!)?  


No comments: