Thursday, June 27, 2024

Are memes too complicated?

Because I noticed the reading comprehension of a lot of people is at a very low level, I started creating memes to get my message across to those adults who read, write and think at the level of an eight years old. At most.

Here's a recent example:



Do you understand what it says?

========================
Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon
A donation (click) is much appreciated:
====================
I know some people are either young, stupid or trolling but looking at these responses I went 'Are people really this stupid?'

For those who need an explanation: I stated that people torture and kill animals for financial profit. And people responded with: "Yeah, but so do other animals!" 

Did I miss something? Did jellyfish invent their own form of capitalism? Let me know in the comments.


No comments: