Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Corruption

Jack Abramoff does not want to go to jail for 30 years and therefore he sells out his partners in crime. The Republican Party seems to have some corrupt members, including some people in high places. Thanks to Jack Abramoff we will soon find out who is involved...

Thanks to my son, my mom and a colleague I had an excellent New Year's Eve. With my colleague we went to a nightclub nearby, after helping my son setting of fireworks. In this nightclub a couple of colleagues from The Amsterdam Dungeon performed in a Baywatch-act. Hilarious!

Last monday I took my kids to the Efteling, a fairytale fairpark. As it so happened Amsterdam Dungeon-colleague Marieke also works there ads so we got to ride with the Icequeen! Yesterday we went iceskating at a skaterink not so far away from here.

What have you been doing around the change of years?

No comments: