Friday, June 28, 2013

Skywatch

Click to enlarge.

More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Sony Xperia S and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

Two weeks ago we had a fun weekend. Here you see my little family: my girlfriend, my son and my daughters...
 We went to a museum (Allard Pierson: ancient Egypt 'n stuff), near this place:
 My daughter loves looking at people and animals:


 Around dinner time we saw a rainbow from the balcony:
 The next morning it had stopped raining but there were loads of puddles:
Past weekend we went to Texel, one of the Dutch Islands. This was taken just before we got on the boat back to the mainland:
Straight from Texel we didn't drive to our hometown of Amsterdam but to the city of Nijmegen. To see this guy:



Yes, you guessed right! Just for us (and some 60,000 other people) Bruce Springsteen and his amazing E-Street band played for over three hours. Not bad for a 63 years young dude, eh?

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Wonderful captures for the day, Terrence, and what a fun time for you and your family!! I'm envious of your attending the Bruce Springsteen concert!!! I love the picture of your daughter, too, what a lovely young lady! I hope all of you have another great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

What pretty sky shots!

And yes, Bruce S is amazing!

'Tsuki said...

Nice rainbow !

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Mooie serie weer, Terrence.
De reflectie in die plas heb je goed gezien, maar The Boss steelt uiteindelijk toch de show. Gaaf dat jullie bij dat concert waren. De tijd gaat snel, het is intussen alweer 25 of 26 jaar geleden dat ik hem heb zien optreden in De Kuip.