Thursday, July 05, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Click to enlarge.

More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N8 mobile phone or our Canon EOS 450D and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

Working on a boat, this was my view:




On my way to a birthday party I saw this:

This was near the set of a short movie I had a little part in:

Sunset over Dam square, Amsterdam. Earlier today:

At the back of a venue were I co-hosted a theme-night (in Amsterdam):



4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What wonderful skies for the day, Terrence, and marvelous captures! I love #s 2,3,4! Beautiful! I hope you've had a good week and that things are going well!

Sylvia

Unknown said...

Great series!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful scenes and skies. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing. Happy skywatching!

Lorac said...

I enjoyed these very much. Have a great weekend.