People claim communism is bad 'because you have to give up your rights to serve the common good'. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1021761/
Apparently these points that are attributed to Communism are all 'bad'.
1. Abolition of private property.
2. Heavy progressive income tax.
3. Abolition to all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. A Central bank
6. Government control of Communications and Transportation
7. Government ownership of factories and agriculture.
8. Government control of labor.
9. Corporate farms, regional planning.
10. Free education for all children in government controlled schools
So what they (the nice but unfortunately anonymous people at Stormfront. You know: 'Whites are great, blacks are children of Satan and all Jews are communist gays.') are really saying that America under Bush (both) became a communist state.