Saturday, July 25, 2020

Strong women

All over the world women are setting an example: how to state 'No, enough is enough!' without raising their voices, without using physical force, without agression. But look in their eyes and know to don't mess with them. Unless you don't mind to get hurt. A lot. You don't need to be a Rosa Parks or Greta Thunberg and start a revolution. You can protest without an organisation or your parents behind you for support. And unarmed. Now, there's some real power. 'Yeah, I want to make a statement but I lack the means and am all by myself. So, what can I do?' This: 



Yekatarina Zaspa, still from a video via REUTERS https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24985001


Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon

No comments: