Thursday, October 29, 2020

Passive agressive

Do you like the feeling of people blaming you for their behaviour or for the way they feel?
I don't think anyone does. Everybody - at least occasionally - blames an other or even an object for their own mistakes. 'Stupid machine, give me my money back!' to a vending machine that holds on to your money ánd to the snickers bar you wanted. (Not to alarm you but on average fourty people die every year because they get flattened by a falling vending machine. Sharks only kill ten.) or 'I'm sad because today it's exactly ten years ago my mother died.' and even 'If the train wasn't in time I would have made it to work in time. Not my fault I was two minutes late. Usually the train is too and I was counting on that!'

For some it's 'normal' behaviour to make others feel worthless. Their behaviour is called 'passive agressive'. Here are a few examples:


Do you know more?


Do you live with people who are passive agressive? Any famous people? Please share in the comments.

Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon

No comments: