Thursday, July 28, 2022

Religious people are more often than not hypocrites

These days people seem to have no more time to read lenghty, informational articles. Hence I decided to create memes. Since around two years I use the online application Imgflip. Because it's easy and convenient and memes are easily categorized.

Apparently someone noticed I like to expose religious hypocrisy and made me a co-moderator for the stream called Heathen Refuge. I keep being surprised by how many people who state they are christian, muslim or buddhist don't live by the words of their favourite deity/guru/preacher. Why are people so hypocrite?

Here's one of the memes in that particulair stream:
Just counting the sheer number of people being killed, the christian 'God of love' wins from the devil by a humongous margin: Satan killed some 10 people; God killed millions. Purely our of his neverending love for our species, no doubt.

And here's one I created myself:
After the overturning of Roe vs Wade, nice, white, 'christian' couples claimed they are willing to adopt unwanted babies. But only if they are cute, just born, white and not handicapped. Or is there maybe some other reason why white 'Christians' won't adopt one of the over 400,000 children waiting for adoption in one of the many American orphanages? 

=========================================
Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon
I just lost my part time job and am not making ends meet via entertainment because of covid, so a donation (click) is much appreciated:


No comments: