Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Since my internet-connection at home is failing due to an error at the side of my provider and my monitor somewhat exploded I'm letting you know from my workplace that soon you can expect another piece from my hand
in which I shall tell you about what I think will happen the next presidential elections: Will Howard Dean become the next US president and what do Americans think of a guy, running for president who opposes war? One person who thinks Howard Dean stands a chance is Al Gore who most Americans wanted to be president in stead of the one reigning the USA now: Mr. George W. Bush.




Next to trying to comprehend what's going on in the world I've been busy with my life, my kids and my friendly female neighbours and have been on stage as part of Dr. Mad's Freakshow. Ain't that cool?




Latorr!

No comments: