Friday, August 27, 2004

I think it's funny to know that I have no difficulty speaking for

30,000 people at a major dance-event called Mysteryland 2004.
But I do, however, find it very hard to speak one simple line
to a young lady I have taken fancy in. Half an hour after I had

delivered the message (A letter in which I had put down 6 options of

thing we could do together, a dice, my phonenumber and the question

"Wil you decide for me?) I was still shaking.


Danny Glover speaks up for an end to the violence in Darfur, a Sudan

provence. Good going, you'd say. The American Secret Services think

otherwise and arrests the well-known actor for disorderly conduct
and unlawful assembly. Go figure!





If you happen to like Sc-Fi you should (or probably already have)
check out the list, published by The Guardian. It states Blade Runner

as the best Science Fiction Movie ever made.


O, and for those who'd like to read a report about our recent holiday:
please learn Dutch, or use an online tranlator to read this pot.


No comments: