Friday, August 13, 2004

Who gives a better salute: Bush or Kerry?










United States Grammar School Interim Report to Parents








George Junior recently said at the signing of a new defense-law:
"(Our enemies) never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and
our people. And neither do we."





No one from his staff or from the gathered press responded.
My native tongue is not English. Neither is theirs. But is that an
excuse? I don't think so...






The past week Ferdinand stayed at his gran's, giving me the opportunity
to paint a wall, fix the bathroom light and hang up a few mirrors and paintings.
Still tired from last night when our cast performed the Rocky Horror Picture show in Utrecht
where I also suffered an injury. A black eye I can survive...
From tomorrow on I will escape the business as usual by taking my son
on a weeks trip to Paris where we will be actually living in the appartment of a friend of mine.
So "Goodbye to all of this" and "Hello, to Paris". Having said goodbye to quite a few different neighbours
it's time to say "goodnight" as the alarmclock goes at five in the morning..






A bien tot! .

No comments: