Friday, January 06, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Click to enlarge.

More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N8 mobile phone and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

My New Year started with working at an Amsterdam Nightclub before I headed for Brussels for a gig. When I was in Barcelona a few weeks ago I did not have much time to see the city so this time I decided to take my time and a few pictures. The other pictures are from Amsterdam. Have an inspiring 2012, y'all!








2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Your gray and grumpy skies look just like Seattle, Terrence!! So glad you seem to have gotten some sun for the day! Love the variety of your shots and the reflections. A wonderful series as always! Hope your new year is off to a great start and that you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!

Sylvia

My name is Riet said...

Mooie foto's Terrence en dat dat allemaal kan met een mobiel. De lucht is hier vandaag ook weer niet aardig geweest.
Groetjes!