Thursday, January 19, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Click to enlarge.

More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N8 mobile phone or our Canon EOS 450D and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

As an experiment I will post words instead of pictures...Here's an example: http://terrebelius.blogspot.com/2012/01/declaration-of-revocation.html

Now on to the pictures...

They have been taken to and from several gigs. A few on my way back from working in Brussels. Some from a moving train. I'm pretty sure the church is in Ginniken, Breda (in the south of The Netherlands) and the shot of the moon at night was taken from my front door in Amsterdam. My mobile phone camera is not the best one for taking pictures at hardly-any-light situations but at least it can give you an idea....Looking forward to seeing you back here next week. Happy weekend!








5 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Je foto's zijn altijd weer mooi Terrence. Heerlijk om de luchten te zien.

HansHB said...

Nice pictures!
Happy Friday to you!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful series of slywatch photos. Terrence, I hope you have agreat weekend. Happy skywatching!

Anonymous said...

Mooie serie "luchtige reisshots", Terrence. Die foto van de maan is wel heel mooi geworden eigenlijk.
Maak er een mooi weekend van!

Sylvia K said...

Such a terrific series, Terrence! Love your beautiful skies! Sorry I'm so late getting here -- it's been "one of those" weeks! I'd love to be able to see you on stage!! That's terrific! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia