Friday, February 27, 2004

funny ways to say goodbye to your ex boss


At times I wonder about my dreams. What do you think of them?




Since there's a few questions that occupy me, I decided to put them in an email and send them to the person raising them: George Junior:




Mr. Bush,



Perhaps you can enlighten me.
You see, I fail to see how starting a war (Iraq) and being in favour of people
owning guns and killing people on purpose (death penalty) and depriving 5 percent of the population of happiness simply because you disaprove of the fact that they love someone
you don't want them to love (gay rights) fits in the manual you claim to use as
you guide. Namely the bible.


You, as a christian, should know that God doesn't want you to kill people
nor asign people to do so. But still you do it and besides that make it
very easy for people to obtain guns and use them.



Would you care to explain, please?

Please anwser in such a way that I can explain to my son
that you alone may posess weapons of mass destruction
and you alone may decide over life or dead.
Something which was previously solemnly God's privelege.



Thanking you in advance for an honest answer.




D'you reckon he knows about these websites: Libertythink and Antiwar?




I always thoroughly enjoy my sons company. When we walk home from karate-class for example. We talk about the way of things like meteorites and injustice, obituaries and bikelights. His level of general knowledge can only be desribed as eerie. For his age, that is. Of course. Okay, so call me prejudiced.
Fact is I've got a wonderful son. And anyone who disagrees can be my sparring-partner at the next Pencak Silat class...;-)

No comments: