Friday, January 02, 2004

As long as there are foreign soldiers in Iraq people will continue to oppose them.
So why aren't they simply pulled back is what I'd like to know.
The previously set goal has been achieved: Saddam Hussein does not longer reign and there's no fear of weapons of mass destruction being used by the Iraqi's, simply because they haven't got them.
Or have "they" set themselves a new goal I am not aware of?




Since my new system, Windows 2000, very professionally cleaned out my entire internet-settings, bookmarks, email inbox en email addressbook, I'm asking you this: should you be in my list of contacts, let me know.




Hope 2004 is gonna be a good year for you and your loved ones.
For now: enjoy!
As I did, going into the new year with my son, my mom and my best mate.

No comments: