Friday, April 21, 2017

A lot of good going on!

With all turmoil going on in the world and in our personal lives, it's a relief to see there's still a lot of good going on.

Take Puddles for instance, with his sad kind of humour. I love it!



And a whole lot of people are apparently so very bored that they don't only have time to read this blogpost but also stories like: 'Is this photo proof of a soul rising up from a dead body? (click) Is it just smoke or maybe just a clever use of Photoshop?' I don't think it's sad that people share and comment these stories but I think it's a great accomplishment from humanity as a whole that we've transcended from a species who's main concern is survival to individuals who's main concern is 'What's for dinner?'

How do you see this trend of boredom being a natural state of being? Let me know in the comments section of this blog!



Want to read (more of) my short stories? My author page: Terrence Weijnschenk at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00K4007NG

1 comment:

Robert said...

In these days of technology e.g. mobile phones , computers there are hardly any voice communications ( texting instaed talking )
Words like compassion , communicating , having emphaty conduse indifference , not caring and the likes . Maybe this is not a comment to your concern but this is just my 2 cents .